By including practices of exchanges and interactivity, professionals of business, marketing, technology and communication professions are getting used; creating thus new working methods necessary for the mastery of abundance of contents on interactive platforms. Galvanised by the digital wave, booming professions in communication are looking for new professionals. Specialists of professions in digital communication are real experts and meet the practices of social business, web-marketing, e-commerce, copywriting and are attached to the interdisciplinary application.
Creative, organised, synthetic, specialised, experts of multiform contents looking for new trends, they are real managers, able to define some innovative digital communication strategies, turned to voracious consumers of contents adapted to the digital.
Main professions practiced
Community Manager, Online reputation Manager, Web marketing Officer, Project Manager in internet strategy, online journalists, Digital Manager, Editorial Manager, Digital Editor, Traffic Manager, Category Manager, PR Manager, Trade Marketing Manager, Strategic studies Director, Events Manager, Key account Director in agency, Communication Manager / Director…
IIM drives a digital training orientated to students passionate about communication, future professionals of digital professions. Students of the line Digital Communication manage the whole process of conception and production of a digital chain: messages, shaping speeches, roughs, range, production and diffusion.
Some professional lecturers in activity
- Catherine Desprez, Consultant for companies. Career in Strategy and Innovation, consultancy and teaching in large companies such as Monoprix, BHV/ Galeries Lafayette, Le Bon Marché Rive Gauche
- Gérald Ganascia, Communication Director – Media Specialist. Career into large groups (TF1, Médiamétrie, Stratégie…) and Communication Director of CSA
- Yohan Gicquel, Senior Lecturer – University Lecturer and Researcher – Créteil Université Career combining strategic planning, sociology of consumer, Brand Content et Consultant 360 for companies
- Jean-Michel Louisor, Director of Corporate Sponsorship Agency
- Bruno Massonnet, Journalist into France Télévisions group
- Jean-Yves Mathurin, Consultancy Director (Carat France)
General knowledge, Internet, multimedia and marketing, the teaching favours an interdisciplinary vision on all skills which are taken into consideration in the field of company digital communication. The acquisition of the double skill “Communication and Management” enables to train communication managers who are immediately operational and creative in their projects management. The classes are led by professional lecturers from the communication world (directors of agencies, editors, creators, developers, project directors, media specialists, online journalists…).
Principaux contenus enseignés en Communication digitale :
- Basics: marketing and communication
- Communication cultures
- Editorial communication
- Customer’s buying process
- General knowledge
- Strategy and communication
- Strategy of marketing tools
- Strategy Internet and social media
- Sales and communication
- Companies relationship
- Marketing strategy to communication strategy
- Human Resources
Head of the line of work Digital communication