The Pôle Universitaire Léonard de Vinci, 58 000m2 in the heart of Paris-La Défense
Thanks to the exceptional infrastructures on the campus united with the student services teams, the Pôle is a living and a unique training place. In addition to the academic course received by the students, a rich and diversified associative life has been offered to them.
An exceptional work environment!
- 10 lecture theatres with seating capacities of 125, 150 or 250 and an auditorium for colloquium with computer plug sockets and headphone, translation booths, video-sound control room.
- 183 classrooms with WiFi and audio visual equipment including 17 language rooms.
- 25 scientific labs and rooms for practical work (physics, mechanics, computer science)
- 40 computer rooms as well as all rooms for individual or group work available in the library
- A learning center : seating capacity of 400, work study areas for individuals or groups, training rooms, more than 70 computers, WiFi access.
- A Fablab, with 3d printers and connected objects
- Sport: 22 sports for students. On the campus, 5 sports rooms are available for students: a weights room, a cardio room, 2 fitness rooms, a combat sports room)
- Student space: relaxation area, table football, pool table, music room…
A living place for students
Several set menus are offered on the campus:
- 2 self service restaurants, the “Rotisserie” and the “Grill”
- A sandwich shop, from 8 am “Place Café” sells some pastries, hot and cold drinks. From 11 am, some paninis, hot dogs, pizzas and set menus are also available.
- 20 vending machines serving some sweet and salty snacks and hot and cold drinks all over the site (generally in the student space)
- Full-service restaurant with table service
- Close to the campus, you can find some sandwich shops, bakeries, and restaurants…
Social security and insurance
At the beginning of the academic year, the administrative services on the campus manage your enrolment for the student health insurance. The Pôle carries out an intermediary role by sending all documents to the social security.
The insurances (LMDE-SMEREP) have also a weekly duty period in order to answer students’ questions.
Other internal services:
Car parking for students, reprography